Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Bash!

Bash.org is a frequent stop during my web travels. Originally a dumping ground for IRC users, Bash has grown greatly with the popularity of other chat programs. Basically, it's copies of hilarious or thought provoking chat transcripts. Check it out, it's updated frequently...but not nearly enough.
  • BEN174 : If they only realized 90% of the overtime they pay me is only cause i like staying here playing with Kazaa when the bandwidth picks up after hours.
  • CHRISLMB : If any of my employees did that they'd be fired instantly.
  • BEN174 : Where u work?
  • CHRISLMB : I'm the CTO at LowerMyBills.com
  • *** Ben174 (BenWright@TeraPro33-41.LowerMyBills.com) Quit (Leaving)

QDB: Top 100 Quotes

Blogged with Flock

2 comments:

Ralph said...

I have now wasted several hours and laughed so much my belly hurts thanks to this link.

Lost Cause said...

Also, it seems that I have several blogger accounts. Who knew?